Full Financing Options For Flight Training, with Meritize
Meritize works with JC Air Academy to help more students realize their dreams of becoming professional airline pilots.
The Meritize platforms offers up to full financing options for qualified US Citizens, permanent residents and individuals holding a valid employment authorization, with no payments required until the CFI stage.
At Meritize, they believe you are more than just your credit score and that your past achievements are an important indicator of your overall potential and success. That’s why the Meritize platform looks beyond FICO and uses your previous academic or military achievements to potentially improve your loan options. Other benefits include:
- Checking loan options will not impact your credit score
- Pre-approval in minutes for qualified applicants
- Fixed and variable rates available**
- Ability to finance up to full tuition and, in some cases, cost of living
- Payment options, including deferring full principal and interest payments until 3 months after you complete your training
- 0.25% Interest rate deduction if you enroll in autopay**
- No pre-payment penalty
- Access to free Career Services
The Meritize platform also offers academic coaching, a job search bootcamp and new-to-the-job coaching. Through these services, students are able to work with coaches to develop a game plan to perform at their personal best while in school, work with experts on their job search from crafting resumes to negotiating salary, and even develop the personal and competitive skills that will help them achieve professional excellence in their new job.
Checking your loan options with Meritize has never been easier. You can fill out a short application to check your loan options without impacting your credit score.
If loan options are available to you, Meritize will request your merit information to finalize your application. This could be in the form of:
- Academic Experience (Official or unofficial transcript or HSE certification)
- Military Experience (DD214)
Want to learn more? Check out their FAQ page here: https://www.meritize.com/students/faq/ or give them a call at 833-MERIT-4-U.
Ready to see if you qualify? Check your options here: https://apply.meritize.com/